TogoWS provides an uniform interface to access to the popular databases like DDBJ, PDBJ, KEGG, NCBI, EBI, UCSC. Users can perform search, get, and format conversion for many kind of database entries. This service aims to be provided as a tool for researchers/engineers who write programming language to develop systems.
Features of TogoWS
- Providing uniform interface to many web services
- Providing oppotunities to develop a workflow by integrating web services
- TogoWS RESTful API
- To search databae entries with simple URL
- To get databae entries with simple URL
- Retrieve values from database entries by using entry parsing feature
- POST your data to convert to various file formats
- Getting data from UCSC genome database with a simple URL
- Getting information of gene UVSSA from refGene
- Getting nucleotide sequence from specific region of human genome
See details of TogoWS at http://togows.org/help/
- Katayama, T., Nakao, M., Takagi, T. (2010). TogoWS: integrated SOAP and REST APIs for interoperable bioinformatics Web services. Nucl. Acids Res. 2009 37:D782-D785.