The Alliance of International Developers for Rare Diseases (AIDRD) Hackathon 2020 registration is opened.
2020. 01. 31 /
The Alliance of International Developers for Rare Diseases (AIDRD) Hackathon 2020 will be held from March 9th through 12th, 2020 in Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan.
AIDRD Hackathon 2020:
- Symposium: March 9th (Mon), 2020
- Hackathon: March 9th (Mon) - 12th (Fri), 2020
Database Center for Life Science (DBCLS),
Kashiwanoha-campus Station Satellite, The University of Tokyo (1 hour train from Tokyo)
The focus of AIDRD Hackathon is bringing together developers from around the world to help address three key challenges for rare disease diagnosis:
- The use and interoperability of rare disease differential diagnosis tools.
- The collection and interoperability of family history information.
- Patient access to information about rare disease specialists.
All attendees are requested to register yourself to join the AIDRD Hackathon 2020. Please fill in the following registration form to attend.
- Registration closes: February 14th (Fri) , 2020
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.